Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Tying up loose ends
Here's a variation I've tried with McCalls 8405. This pattern is a basic princess-line top with three neckline and two sleeve variations. The fabric is a linenlike fabric and it's a yellow bronze colour. I altered it and created an asymetrical neckline in a sewing class, cut out the top and it's been sitting in my stash for at least four years. With the long weekend, I decided to make this top up as part of my drive to tie up loose ends.
The sleeves will be finished at an angle and I'm on the hunt for some braid/trim or bronze coloured bling. If you can suggest anything else, feel free to drop me a line.
Posted by velosewer