The front has a knot just below the bust, and it's easy to make up, but I got it wrong, even after reading the reviews on PR. However, I was able to save fabric and the error is tied up in the knot.I've shown you the front and back so you can see where the print placement is on this dress. I love the v-neck on the front and back. The hem could come up, so I'll do this on the next version. I've used seams great on the shoulder seams and twin needle on the neckline finish. The fabric is so dark you can't see the black thread I've used throughout the dress.
I'm really loving green. This pattern also has pants but I can't see myself making these up while I'm developing woven pants that fit.
I've since finished a pink UFO that I'll post up soon. I'm just planning what I should make to go with it. Decision time:)