The fabric was from the fabric shop that moved away from Burwood earlier this year. This is a green cotton drill and I am loving the coloured jeans that are out this season. I've still got plenty of this fabric for another project. And I'm still building green into my wardrobe - slowly.
I did the fly front stitching and I fudged the waistband to match. This version has a lower waist than the first red version and I did build in more room for my thighs. I had removed 2 cm from the centre back from the pattern but I still needed to take another 2 cm from the actual centre back. Either the fabric stretches or I just can't get the cut right on the centre back yolk
These pants took me less time to make - because there wasn't so much unpicking as the first version. 6 hours in total. I'm eagerly waiting for more rivets to arrive in the mail because I'm now running out of these nickel rivets that I bought in NZ in October. I wasn't able to find any in Sydney.
There are lots of creases at the front and behind the knee because I wore these at an all-day sewing session with my sewing buddies and then headed out with DH for plenty of post-Christmas socialising.