Two local sewers have nominated me for these awards. They are both very talented and inspiring.
Carolyn of Handmade by Carolyn. There's not much Carolyn can't make in her very talented family, and her photographs are always gorgeous and tell another story. Keep an eye out for Fabio too.
Anne from CherryPix: SewingPix. We've seen each other through our Minoru journey and her style is very edgy.
Here are the rules of this lovely award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
1. It has always been about the bike.
2. The closest I ever got to meeting Lance Armstrong was when I was part of the cycling road crew at the Olympics. 3. I've cycled in France and loved it.
3. I hated red capsicum as a child. Now I love eating it raw in salads.
4. I was promised a bike as a child but never received one.
5. Only recently did we do a couple of non-cycling holidays.
6. I was the on-course bike leader at the local kids try-athlon and the teens gave me a run for my money.
7. Cycling was my best leg for the short course triathlons I've done.
Here are the bloggers who are more than worthy:
Joy of 21 Wale
Juliette of Sewionsita
Renata who is on Pattern Review
Sandra who's on Pattern Review
Anna of Pretty Grievances
ConnieBJ of couturesmith
Kyle of Vacuuming the lawn
Lena of The Sewing Space
Myrna of Myrna Giesbrecht
JennaM of don't call me cupcake
Trinity of Thimbles, threads and needles